Professional data recovery services
More than 50% of public listed companies as clients.
We aim to bring your data back intact.
Free device analysis & report
No data recovered, no charge
Full data recovery in 90% of cases
Data confidentiality guaranteed
Our professional computer data recovery services provide the best solution when you’ve lost crucial material from a computer.
A DIY approach to complex data retrieval is likely to end in anguish – the permanent loss of sensitive information, or images of loved ones, for instance.
You may only get one opportunity to get your data back, and the experts at TOTL/Greenergy give you the best chance of full recovery of all the material you’ve lost.
Bee Cheng Hiang Holding Ltd
Hwa Chong Institution
Lucasfilm Animation Company Singapore BV
… and more!
Lost data can still be recovered
There’re numerous occasions when data loss can occur, some more common than others. Most cases of data loss happen in instances of:
- Files or programs being accidentally deleted
- Files being overwritten
- Hardware failure such as a head crash on a hard drive
- A hard disk drive being formatted
- A power cut resulting in data not being saved to permanent memory (ROM)
- File corruption through software error
- Virus or malware attack on a computer’s operating system
- Theft of devices such as smartphones, laptops, and digital cameras
- Spilling drinks on computers, especially laptops
- Overheating or electrostatic discharge
- Losing storage devices like CDs or memory sticks
Less common instances of data loss arise through:
Whether your data has been lost through deletion, formatting of a hard drive, or damage to the storage media, it can still be recovered – as long as the data isn’t overwritten by another.
A deleted file is generally not overwritten immediately but just has its entry removed from the file system index. In other words, it’s still there although you can’t see it. Your operating system should be able to steer you towards the missing data by tracking every file on your storage.
Further, formatting a disk does not erase the data on it, only the data in the address tables, so retrieval of formatted data is possible by professional data recovery services.
Recovery of data from damaged electronic memory devices is similarly possible. In some cases, though, it can be a complex process, particularly if forensic evidence is being sought.
We can bring your data back intact
Hire TOTL/Greenergy computer data recovery services specialists
Restoration of lost data can sometimes be a DIY job. In the simplest cases, all that’s involved is transferring information back to your computer from a backup storage device like a CD or memory stick.
Even without a backup system, you can probably get back files you’ve accidentally deleted. Undelete software can recover files from your hard drive even after they’ve been emptied from the computer’s trash bin.
However, there’re many instances of data loss when it’s highly advisable to call in experienced data recovery services.
For example, unless you happen to be an electronics expert, you’ll need professional data rescue services if your hard drive has suffered physical problems arising from issues like malfunction of electrical or mechanical components and damage sustained by a fire or flood. Even so, you’ll need to open up your hard disk in a cleanroom so that pollutants such as dust won’t settle on the platter and destroy the data stored there.
For the best chance of retrieving lost data from any storage medium, the golden rule is: if you’re not absolutely sure you know what you’re doing, consult professional data restoration services.
Bear in mind that the first attempt at data recovery, when carried out quickly, provides the highest likelihood of full retrieval.
We can bring your data back intact
How our data recovery pros work
Data recovery can be divided into 2 areas: hardware and software. Hardware data loss is caused by a physical problem, such as a hard disk drive fault. Software data loss includes overwriting or deletion of files.
Apart from being able to run far more powerful data retrieval software, TOTL/Greenergy’s technicians are highly skilled in repairing storage media for the sole purpose of data extraction.
In addition, the data recovery specialists will have:
- A certified cleanroom for repairing hard drives, solid-state drives, tape cartridges, and other storage media. A cleanroom is a controlled environment that guarantees a low level of pollutants such as dust and airborne particles, which can damage electronics.
- Access to an SMD (surface-mount device) rework station for diagnosis of components on hard disk drives and solid-state drives.
- Special data recovery hardware tools. These include micro-tweezers, anti-static gloves, and write blockers – specialised hard disk controllers to gain read-only access to hard drives without damaging the contents of the drive.
- Precautions against causing further damage to media, including anti-static workwear.
- A data recovery workstation with drive connectors and tools to bypass BIOS (basic input/output system).
- The ability to replace printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- The skills to take apart a hard disk drive and special equipment to read the platters from a damaged drive.
- A logical repairs service to handle deleted or corrupted data with specialised utilities after cloning the original media.
Data recovery services of TOTL/Greenergy
Hard disk data recovery service
Our hard drive data recovery service entails establishing whether the data loss was caused by a physical hard drive failure, such as damaged hardware, or a logical drive fault like corruption of file system or data.
SSD data recovery service
Our SSD data recovery service uses purpose-built equipment to diagnose faulty solid-state drives and recover files from them. Few other service providers here possess the technology that we have to do the job.
RAID data recovery service
RAID provides a high-performance redundant system for server users, but there’s a risk of data loss from a RAID disk or drive through a faulty component, a system crash, or a power cut or surge. Our RAID recovery service is up to the task to retrieve data from a damaged system.
Server data recovery service
Servers play a crucial role in businesses, providing access to data they need to remain productive. Although servers are just as vulnerable to data loss as any other information storage system, our server data recovery service provides companies a potential safety net when called into action.
NAS data recovery service
Our NAS data recovery service covers all types of network attached storage devices. Retrieval of lost data from an NAS system is essential for a business to continue providing information to its clients.
Files recovery service
Our files recovery service involves retrieving or rebuilding lost document, image, video, audio, compressed, and other types of files from a damaged storage device. The operating systems covered include Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Data recovery service costs
Our data recovery service costs are:
- Hard disk drives, SSD, and external hard drives – from S$100 (no physical damage), S$400 (physically damaged)
- RAID – from S$750 (no physical damage), S$1,500 (physically damaged)
- Mobile devices – from S$50 (no physical damage), S$150 (physically damaged)
- SD cards and USB flash drives – from S$75
In the unlikely event your data can’t be recovered, you pay nothing. And if you acquire data recovery services through TOTL, you’ll get faster, priority service absolutely free.
Lost your data and need it retrieved?
We have the expertise to help you out.
Plus we don't charge if no data is recovered.
Expertise you can afford
TOTL is the authorised sales partner of Greenergy, the leading Singaporean specialists in data recovery.
TOTL’s collaboration with Greenergy is aimed at making top-class data retrieval services available to small and medium enterprises (SME) and individuals in Singapore.
Greenergy’s been providing highly-effective, competitively-priced data rescue operations since 1997, using the latest technologies from the US and Russia.
Despite its high level of expertise, Greenergy offers one of the lowest-priced data restoration services here.
Importantly, Greenergy guarantees the confidentiality of your data with a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
Get your free diagnosis & report
whether or not an order is placed
Send us a filled-out form, and we'll reach out to you by the next business day.
Wish to speak with us instead? Call +65 6428 6249
25 Hillview Avenue
+65 6428 6249