TOTL/Greenergy’s professional USB flash drive data recovery service can save your data from permanent loss
A specialist USB flash drive data recovery service can save you the distress of permanently losing a wealth of important material. The massive storage capabilities of USB flash drives mean that if things go wrong, you’ve got an awful lot to lose.
USB (universal serial bus) flash drives – also known as pen drives, thumb drives, and memory sticks – are small, portable devices used to store or back up computer data and to transfer files.
USB flash drives are cheap, fast, and have a huge storage capacity.
Unlike a hard disk drive, USBs have no moving parts, which makes them more durable and reliable. However, they’re still susceptible to failure.
Signs your USB flash drive is problematic
USB flash drive components can sustain damage that leads to loss of data. Problems include:
- Improper ejection. Your computer constantly communicates with the flash drive. Removing a memory stick without going through the proper ejection process can corrupt data.
- Controller burn-out. USB data is encrypted on a flash memory chip. A controller chip makes sense of this and allows you to see the data. If the controller burns out, you can’t access your data.
Signs of thumb drive having issues include:
- Disk Needs Formatting message when the memory stick is inserted.
- Issues reading or writing files to the USB.
- No power to the memory stick.
Memory stick data recovery pricing and savings
The cost of thumb drive data recovery depends on the intricacy of the job and whether physical damage has been sustained.
Pricing for the flash drive data recovery service offered by the TOTL/Greenergy collaboration starts at S$75.
If you take advantage of Greenergy’s expertise via TOTL’s website, you’ll get a free priority service (charged at 50% of recovery fee).
Further, Greenergy will guarantee you:
- Free evaluation/analysis
- Free cancellation before a quote is accepted
- Non-disclosure of data
- No data rescued, no fee
Lost your data and need it retrieved?
We have the expertise to help you out.
Plus we don't charge if no data is recovered.
Get your free diagnosis & report
whether or not an order is placed
Send us a filled-out form, and we'll reach out to you by the next business day.
Wish to speak with us instead? Call +65 6631 8986