computer files back
Over 90% success rate.
More than 50% public-listed companies as clients.
We aim to bring your data back intact.
The file recovery services of TOTL/Greenergy would rescue your crucial documents and precious photos
An expert in file recovery services can be your new best friend if you lose important documents, treasured photos and videos of family and friends, or your collections of favourite movies and music.
File formats in common use that may suddenly become inaccessible can be divided into 5 categories:
These include files with the following extensions:
- .docx, a Microsoft Word XML (Extensible Markup Language) format file.
- .html (Hypertext Markup Language), compatible with older operating systems.
- .pdf (Portable Document Format), for sharing documents between computers and across operating systems.
- .rtf (Rich Text Format), which allow basic text formatting.
- .txt, which contain raw text.
- .xls/.xlsx, used by Microsoft spreadsheet applications.
- Bitmap (.bmp), a digital image comprising a matrix of dots.
- EPS (.eps), a graphics file saved in Encapsulated PostScript file format.
- JPEG (.jpg) files, named after the Joint Photographic Experts’ Group, which created the standard. JPEGs are particularly favoured for images produced by digital cameras.
- .gif, .png, .svg, .tiff
- MOV (MOVie) files, developed by Apple and compatible with both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- MP4 files use MPEG-4 compression, a standard from the Moving Picture Experts’ Group. MP4 is widely used for sharing high-quality video files on the internet.
- WMV (Windows Media Video)
- MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface)
- MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3)
- WAV (Waveform Audio File)
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
These package files save disk space, and they include:
- ZIP (Zone Information Protocol)
- RAR (Roshal Archive compressed file)
The file recovery pricing of TOTL/Greenergy
Fees for file recovery depend on:
- The type of storage media;
- Whether it’s physically damaged; and
- The complexity of the recovery process.
Pricing for computer file recovery by Singaporean data retrieval experts Greenergy starts from S$50.
Non-business customers, including students, get a discount.
Individuals and businesses who hire Greenergy through this website get fast, priority service at no additional cost.
In the event Greenergy can’t recover your files – which is highly unlikely – you won’t be charged anything because analysis/evaluation is free.
Importantly, Greenergy guarantees the confidentiality of your PC file recovery data.
Lost your data and need it retrieved?
We have the expertise to help you out.
Plus we don't charge if no data is recovered.
Get your free diagnosis & report
whether or not an order is placed
Send us a filled-out form, and we'll reach out to you by the next business day.
Wish to speak with us instead? Call +65 6631 8986